The Barky µltipette™ Micro range of pipettes are air displacement instruments (known as Barky Pencil Slim µltipette™) and are available in both variable and single volumes.
A slim line tips ejector can be fitted as an optional extra for safety and convenience. To add a tip ejector to your device, just add ‘D’ to the product code, i.e. PS-10D.
Barky µltipette™ Micro Features
- Complete metal construction provides a long life and maintaining accuracy
- Fixed calibration of each volume eliminates the need for recalibration.
- Stainless steel construction results in long life and avoids wear and tear
- Easy handling and lightweight (just 50g) with a diameter of approx. 7mm
- A narrow body enables reach into deep vials or test tubes
- A five (5) year warranty ensures purchase with confidence, traceable through a serial number
Barky µltipette™ Micro Range - Variable Volume
|Model||Range µl||Increments µl||Accuracy ±%||Suitable tip|
Barky µltipette™ Micro Range - Single Volume
|Model||Fixed Range µl||Accuracy ±%||Suitable tip|
Barky µltipette™ Capillary Tips
Barky µltipette™ capillary tips are manufactured for the variable and single volume Barky µltipette™ Micro Range.
They are unique capillary tips which feature flexibility and size with a maximum diameter of 2.0mm narrowing to less than 1.0mm (CP-10 to CP-20) - very useful to get into difficult places dispensing or aspiring.
Further information and how to order
We are able to manufacture a specific volume to suit your requirements and recommend a Barky adaptor to suit your laboratory’s requirements for use with plastic tips, inline filters or glass Pasture pipettes.